These reports demonstrate聽the Department's accountability to ensure America鈥檚 security and prosperity by addressing its energy, environmental, and nuclear challenges through transformative science and technology solutions.
FY 2017 DOE Annual Performance Report / FY 2019 Annual Performance PlanLearn More
Provides summary and detailed results associated with the Department鈥檚 performance goals and associated annual targets that align to budget activities
- conducting energy-related research and development and the management and protection of key assets—such as the Strategic Petroleum Reserve—that are vital to the nation’s energy and national security;
- maintaining the safety, reliability, and physical and information security of the nation’s nuclear weapons stockpile in the absence of clear Department of Defense requirements and with an inefficient and outmoded nuclear weapons complex;
- sustaining the relevance and effectiveness of DOE’s nonproliferation efforts;
- addressing the continued and related problems of DOE’s contract administration and project management, especially for DOE’s large and complex projects; and
- addressing the department’s human capital challenge of developing and retaining a skilled workforce capable of overseeing these projects.